Saturday, December 31, 2011

Today is a new day

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 12:02 AM PST
by Joshua Chin Hong Lim
I lift up my eyes to the hills from where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord the maker of the heavens and the earth.Psalms 121:1-2
Sometimes we do not feel like we want to feel.
Sometimes we do not achieve what we want to achieve.
Sometimes things that happen do not make sense.
Sometimes life leads us in directions that are beyond our control.
It is at these times, most of all that we need someone who will quietly understand us and be there to support us
The Lord is saying….
I want you to know that I am here for you in every way, in every situation
in every perplexity, every turmoil and confusion that you go through, I go through with you, you are not alone, and remember that though things may be difficult now – tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment