Monday, May 23, 2016

Nick and Bettie Heron wods of her in the following lines.













Bettie Heron  wods of her in the following lines.  









 I first felt very humble and ashamed of myself for my inability to see what blessings I already had and how I needed to count them because nothing had prepared me for the inspiration I felt when I saw your beautiful smile and heard your encouraging words and saw the beauty of your life and walk with the Lord. You are an inspiration to all humanity. may God continue to bless and prosper you and your beautiful family. smile emoticon
LikeReply63May 20 at 4:37pm
Nick Vujicic Thank you for the kind words, Bettie! Keep your faith in God and look for His blessings each day. smile emoticon Have an awesome weekend, friend! –Nick V. Team

No comments:

Post a Comment