Tuesday, June 28, 2016

If you do not publish a statement at least once, you've given the tacit agreement allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the updates of state of profile.

From Tueday 28June 2016 at 13 :40pm hour India time, I do not give Facebook permission or permission to use my pictures, my information or my publications, both of the past as the future, mine Or the ones where I appear. By this statement, I give my notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, give, sell my information, photos or take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and / or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308-1 1 308-103 and the Rome statute).
Note: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version.
If you do not publish a statement at least once, you've given the tacit agreement allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the updates of state of profile.
Do not share. You have to copy and paste
SUJITH CHANDRAN

No comments:

Post a Comment