Thursday, July 16, 2015

will sample of cjc

WILL
 Presentant
 Thumb impression

 Name This is the last Will and Testament executed at . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . on this the . . . . . . . day of . . . . . . . . . . . by me . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . S/o . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . aged. . . . . . . . years. . . . . . . . . (profession) residing at . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . house, post . . . . . . . , . . . . . . . . . ., Kerala – pincode no. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Identity Card no . . . . . . . . . . . . .of my own free WILL and in a full disposing state of mind without any coesion, undue influence from anybody. I have not made any will or other testamentary document ,but if any made, I hereby revoke all previous wills and codicils if any and declare this to be my last will and testament. I am now aged about . . . . . . . . . . years old and I am anxious that after my life time all my properties whether movable or immovable and my interest in the business concern belonging to me should devolve smoothly according to my desires setout in this will, so that there may not be any complications. I acquired property more fully described in the schedule hereunder from . . . . . . . . by sale deed no . . . . . . . of . . . . . . . Book . . . . ., Volume . . . . . . . . . Pages from . . . . . . ., to . . . . . . . . . of SRO . . . . . . . . . . and from the said date, the said property has been in my exclusive enjoyment and have been enjoying without any interruption from anybody. I hereby give, devise and bequeath the movable and immovable properties more fully described in the schedule hereunder to my son . . . . . . . . . . . . residing at . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and the said . . . . . . . . . . . shall be the absolute owner of the property after my life time. I possess . . . . . % of shares in the . . . . . . . . company, I give, devise and bequeath my said shares absolutely in favour of my wife and she will have unrettered discretion to do whatever she likes with the said shares as and when they devolve on her. In the event of my wife predeceasing me, I give, devise and bequeath my said shares of . . . . . % in the said company to my two daughters absolutely to be taken by them in equal shares. I give devise and bequeath whatever properties movable or immovable wherever situated and which are not specifically setout in this WILL to be taken absolutely by both of my daughters equally. I appoint my elder daughter . . . . . . . . . . to be the Executor of this WILL and Trustee of my estate. photo This WILL shall come into effect after my death. I reserve my right to after revoke this WILL. Thus I have executed this WILL as set out above out of my own free WILL and when I am in sound health and in good understanding and to witness where if I have put my signature hereunder in the presence of witnesses on this ….day …month...year . SCHEDULE 1. Sl No : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2. District : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3. Sub District : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4. Taluk : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5. Village : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6. Name of local body. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7. Ward no : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8. Resurvey block no : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9. Resurvey no : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10. Resurvey subdivision no : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11. Old Survey no : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12. Old survey Subdivision no : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 13. Extent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 14. Tenure : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15. Classification of land : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 16. Tandapper no of executant : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 17. Description of the property :- . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 18.Boundaries East : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . West : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . North : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . South : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . In witness where of, I . . . . . . . . . . have signed this WILL on the . . . . . . . . day of . . . . . . . . . . . month & year in the presence of the following witness who have witnessed the execution of this WILL and attested the same in my presence. Testator – Name . . . . . . . . . . signature Witness 1, . . . . . . . . . . . 2, . . . . . . . . . . . Note of corrections . . . . . . . . . . Prepared by . . . . . . . . . . address . . . . . . . . . . License No: . . . . . . . . . . Testator . . . . . . . . . . Name . . . . . . . . . . . . signature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment