Friday, September 2, 2011

Experience of Using the High School well water.

            Every day we three:- father, sister and I will go to the High School compound to take water by bucket and coir to bath.  The neighboring  teachers also accompany while we three are taking bath in the early morning.  The teachers family and my family will not have a good rapport in the routine activities.  They often tease our mother and father. Sometimes quarrel between them may be shocking things for the younger ages of us.  Now I can reveal their faces of hardness.

            Also I and my sister were put inside the house, across the front crosses of the residence  we both view the children of different age groups playing with themselves.  I am remembering a boy who had a long hair in the head one of the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment