Saturday, October 1, 2011

New appointment as HSA Maths in Kasargod District, GHS Mulleria.

I got an Advice Memo from Kasargod PSC. District Office on............  But the appointment order was delayed due to the protected teachers problem in the district for that year.  Any way I got the first HSA Maths Order to join on or before 20th January, 1990.  The name of the School, was GHS, Mulleria, Kasargod District.  It is 25 Kilometers far from the Kasargod Town.  The travel with my life partner G.C. Kumari Meena and my school colleague Sri. N.C. Vijayakumar is also a big story.  The releaving order from the Malappuram DD is another story.  Sri. Krishnan Karangad is the DD of that time.  I and NC Vijayakumar approached the DD directly to get the releaving order from him.  Very co-operative for providing those things.  But the experiences of approaching the KSTA Office were another experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment