Saturday, October 1, 2011

Registration for Ph.D. in the year 1990, with University of Calicut.

While working as a PD Teacher I got the Ad. in the News Paper for the Registration as a Part Time Research Scholar in the Univesrsity of Calicut in the Education Departmemt. How I got the Guide Smt.Dr. Santhamma Raju, Reader of University of Calicut in the Education Department  was a big story.  It may be a interesting one to all.  On 5th January, 1990 I paid the Fee of Rs.50/- in the University Chalan of University Bank for the Registration of  Ph.D.  On 20th January 1989 I joined as HSA Maths at Mulleria, High School.  Also I have to get the permission from the Deputy Director of Education, Kasargod to do the Research Work in the University of Calicut as a part-time scholar. I had given the application to the Headmaster of GHS Mulleria, to forward to the Deputy Director of Education, Kasargod.  From the DD I got the permission to do the research work in the University.

Preparing the Synopsis for the application and other formalities are done at University Campus with the help of Dr. Santhamma Raju.  While I am residing with a M.Ed. student in the Hostel, I was called by the husband of the teacher for a help to travel towards Mysore University for accompanying with the teacher.  Both of us gone to Mysore with the help of Sir Raju from Calicut. The return travel by the Karnataka bus cannot be tolerable for teacher who had got discentry while we were in the Mysore University..

No comments:

Post a Comment